Directory » Business » News and Media

Regular Links
Sort by: Hits | Alphabetical

Top 5 Second Hand Super Car Showrooms in Delhi
Delhi is one of the top place for buying Second hand super car in country .So in the following article I will be listing down Top 5 Second Hand Super Car Showrooms in Delhi [Details]
"Manufactures CNC Controlled Machines & Metal Working Equipment"
"We are the world’s leading machine tool manufacturing company with an experience of over 8 decades. Designs and manufactures CNC controlled machines, steel fabrication equipment. Our extensive product range offers you high performance and innovative metal working machines to drill and to cut all profiles that are sold all around of the worlds through our subsidiaries. We also supply forging equipment and full automatic welding line." [Details]
Packers And Movers Bangalore | Affordable Household Shifting
Packers and Movers Bangalore list, Cheap Packers Movers Bangalore Charges, Local, Affordable Household Shifting Bangalore, @ [Details]
Read the latest and breaking news on Hindi news about India and all over the World, specialy on politics, sports, bollywood, hollywood business, cities and different states of India as well as lifestyle, and much more. Register with to get all the latest Hindi news updates as they happen. [Details]
company logo design
Logo Frank is one of the best design company. Our experts produce high quality output including but not limited to logo design, website design, e-commerce, brochure design and videos for our clients. [Details]
evenings heat In Bensalem - Pennsylvania
A contract-free plan demands you to get your phone in advance, yet you'll conserve month to month costs. The accommodation supplies exclusive environment and the eco welcoming environments to generate your quest significantly much more gratifying. You could think about why I need to have something like this. [Details]
Have fun with us all - the optimal web-based online casino slot machines are abundant with some money and consequently are expecting you ahead to receive them
pօund οn ⅼine casino on the internet on ⅼine casino online games [Details]
kraftliner Paper, White Top Liner Paper In UAE, Saudi Arabia
Felix international dwc llc offers kraftliner paper and white top liner paper service In UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Holland & Netherlands with affordable price. [Details]
Agriculture Irrigation and Water Resource Department in Chhattisgarh
The Chhattisgarh government has decided to increase the subsidy amount to farmers opting for installation of drip and sprinkler irrigation systems in the state. The government would provide 25 per cent of the total cost of drip and sprinkler installation to small farmers and medium farmers. The big farmers would get 10 per cent of the total cost as subsidy. "The state government has hiked its contribution in the amount of subsidy provided to farmers for drips and sprinklers under Micro Irrigation Scheme," said Chattisgarh Water Resources Minister Brijmohan Agrawal said. Earlier, the state government had been providing 10 per cent of the cost as subsidy to both categories of farmers. According to department officials, the Centre had been providing 35 per cent of the total cost to small and medium farmers and 25 per cent to the big farmers. With the grant provided by both Central and State government, small and medium farmers would get 60 per cent of the total cost as subsidy while the big farmers would get a subsidy of 40 per cent. The department had taken a slew of measures to cover more area under irrigation facilities. The total area under irrigation in the state has reached 34.20 per cent. In 2001, when Chhattisgarh was part of Madhya Pradesh, about 1.3 million hectares of land was under the irrigation facility. Following the state government's initiatives, the irrigated area has now increased to 1.9 million hectares. [Details]
Total records: 9 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |